My Top 10 List of Things I Find Romantic at 35
10. He will wait over an hour for a Corner Cottage burrito for me.
09. He does dishes (we don't have a dishwasher(yet))
08. He will got to Target/Cosco/Ralphs for me when I'm being a recluse.
07. I haven't showered for 2 days and He still thinks I smell good.
06. He'll watch (insert ur favorite shameless reality show here) with me.
05. He doesn't snore.
04. He's ALWAYS on my side.
03. He has the most pleasant breath on Earth!
02. He still has a rockin' body.
01. Salt and Pepper, baby!
Happy Valentine's Day, Coach!
Cute pic.
ReplyDeleteI gotta tell you that my last comment to you got me in trouble with the hubs. i used his laptop to make it and (stupidly) left the page open, so he saw what I wrote about him being romantically challenged. This on a day when he sent me a slideshow titled "50 Reasons Why I Love You". So, I have to stand corrected also. Looks like we both scored great guys. :)
hooray for the good guys! a slideshow def counts in the romance dept, and i gotta agree with mr. c...."show 'em the slide show, show 'em the slide show"! altho i may need fair warning as pictures set to music ALWAYS make me cry...
ReplyDelete