OK, I know this is a cliche, everyday, stay-at-home mother annoyance but I've got it REAL bad!!!
I literally have laundry piling up in every corner! Clean laundry. Dirty laundry. Folded laundry. Donation laundry. Preschool mommy laundry. Laundry I don't have room in the drawers for....and it goes on and on.
It is just about all this freaked out mom and her 986 sq. ft house can take!
My oldest (just turned 4) is potty trained but we're in the thick of his nighttime training right now. Balls to wall no more pull-ups- we've been doing underwear to bed for probably 2weeks now. we've had 2 dry mornings. Every morning it's the same thing. Me: What happened Big L? Big L: I was too tired to get up. ARRRRR!
Little L is in the midst of basic potty training. Underwear on during the day, accidents galore. She's catching on pretty quick but we have poop issues so there's lots of extra underwear and changes of clothes.
This bring us to Coach Hubs. Now that football season is in full effect my dear husband literally multiplies my laundry load by 4. There is his work clothes, his coaching clothes, his 'I just got home clothes' and his nighttime routine of shower and change clothes. And when the winter months start, it gets even worse because now we'll have to add an underlayer to all of his outfits as well as a sweatshirt/jacket to every husband outfit mentioned above! ARRRRRRRR!
Just thought It would be fun to make my first post back in a long time a nice bitchy, whiny, naggy one. you're welcome.
WELCOME BACK! Yay! I'll listen to a whiny post about laundry anyday, cuz I'm a firm believer in group bitching (uh, for the over 30 set at least. not so much a fan of it from the 5 and under crowd). BOOO laundry, and props to you for the "balls to the wall" approach to nighttime training. I can't even think about it yet for J- for all i care, he can wear pull ups till hs! :)
ReplyDelete